NFL Week 9


I know, LT isn't what he used to be, but this is the first Google Image when you search 'chargers vs. giants.'

Simmons wrote about his book signing tour along with his Week 9 picks. Mikael and I witnessed him pull out his Blackberry to take a photo of the Grizzlies fans. Another guy came by later wearing a Pau Gasol black Memphis jersey, but did not get his picture taken.

Simmons poor showings the last two weeks have mirrored my own setbacks, even though I often make my picks before Simmons releases his column. This week, I'm going with
San Diego +4.5
Baltimore -3
San Francisco -4
Green Bay -9.5
Denver +3

And shit, that matches Simmons exactly... I'm screwed.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I was just about to put up a link for this. I like the following:

    Green Bay -9.5
    Detroit +10
    Kansas City +6.5
    New Orleans -13

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buddy Hojo, runs a gambling site you might get a kick out of. I thought you might like it b/c you are constantly covering games.

    http://www.themoneylinejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was one-for-four, getting only KC. The Lions missed by 2 and the Saints missed by 3 - d'oh. The Packers got smoked by the Bucs somehow, which was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link BB will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete