Tuesday Morning Crabtree Watch (on Friday) - 11/17 (or 20)

FYI - I was getting my arse kicked in Vegas on Tuesday, which hopefully explains why this is late...

I get a feeling that last Thursday's "win" was what Coach has been looking for this past year.



10-6.

The defense shows up in all the important instances.

The offense "manages the game": Gore goes for 100 and a TD as Smith doesn't lose the game for us.

Crabtree has showed up game after game, and has emerged as a bonafide #1 (though, still a bit raw), in my opinion. He's 2nd behind VD in targets since joining the team, so Smith trusts him (which is key), and he's getting open (which shows maturity beyond a rookie with 4 games experience). On top of those two, these two nuggets make me excited for what's to come:

1) He's a gamer: when asked about being on the injury list, he responds with: "Knee injury? That was a little bruise. An injury is when you miss practice or something. I'm out there running full speed, so I don't think I have any injuries."

2) He wants to run people over: when asked what from his game he has yet to show in the NFL, he responds with: "YAC."

No comments:

Post a Comment