Beer Wednesday: Koko Brown by Kona Brewing

My take on Kona Brewing's Koko Brown is very short: Kona took the smooth, rich character of their Pipeline Porter and added in some well-balanced coconut flavor. Delicious. Boom.



I'll also point out that the beer has 5.5% ABV and apparently costs $7.50 for a 6-pack at Bev Mo. I had it on tap so I'm not sure if it's quite as smooth out of the bottle. I am a giant fan of this beer, it is perfect for my particular palate. If you like a slightly sweet ale in the nut brown style, and you like the flavor of coconut, I strongly recommend this beer.

For longer, better-articulated opinions of this beer, you can also read some good reviews about Koko Brown at The Full Pint, Slash Food, Beer and Whiskey Bros, and The Daily Pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment