Happy Friday! White People Problems



I was inspired to post this because our friend Natalie is having white people problems today. Exceptionally long line at the fancy cupcake bakery or something. And it reminded me that "white people problems" and of course "double rainbow" are my two favorite new terms of the last year. In fact, this white people problems video is a double rainbow, to use the appropriate parlance. (Yes, that phrase just earned me 170 points on the douche scale.)

What are your favorite new pop culture phrases of the year?

4 comments:

  1. HA! I've never seen this video. Pretty funny.

    Can't think of any other pop culture phrases. Double Rainbow definitely takes the cake.

    -Lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Good sh*t Royce.

    Favorite 2010 aphorism?

    "In the Face" and "Not you fat Jesus" from Hangover. So what if they're technically from 2009 and not really aphorisms; I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. And I thought MY life was hard. Those white dudes have it rough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm taking my talents to South Beach."

    Check and mate.

    ReplyDelete